Code of Conduct for MFPS/QPL 2020
Please make this conference a welcoming space for everyone. We ask you to use your real name when logging into any of our systems. Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or scientific opinion. We do not tolerate harassment of community members in any form.
All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any venue this conference will be held in, whether physical or virtual. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference.
The dedicated safety and inclusion team will oversee reports of Code of Conduct violation. The team can be contacted at email@example.com
- Dominic Horsman (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Shane Mansfield (Sorbonne Université)
- Prakash Panangaden (McGill University)
- Ana Belén Sainz (ICTQT, University of Gdansk)
Harassment may include but is not limited to:
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, or technology choices;
- Sexual language and images in any workshop platform;
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following;
- Harassing photography or recording;
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events;
- Inappropriate sexual attention;
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour.